STEP 1: Complete Booking Form
Before you make your booking, please check the availability of your trip by contacting us using the details below.
- To make a inquiry please complete our Contact form by clicking at the top left hand side panel Contact Us.
- To make your booking you can complete the On Line Book Your Tour form provided below or download the relevant Client Registration Booking Form provided below, and return the completed version via post or save to desk top then email using the contact details provided.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable guarantee the departure of your chosen trip, we will process a full refund of your deposit back to your nominated credit card.
STEP 2: Receive Email Confirmation
Once we have received your booking form we'll respond via email within 48 hours (Mon-Fri) to confirm receipt of it.
STEP 3: Complete your Booking with deposit
Bookings will be held and then confirmed upon receipt of a deposit.
- A$400 AUD per trip for Seven Wonders adventures and combination treks
- A$200 AUD per trip for Self guided Rail Trail tours
- A$800 AUD per trip for The Grand Travers
STEP 4: Receive your pre trip information
Following confirmation of your booking, we will email you your pre trip information pack including detailed trip notes, accommodation details, equipment and clothing list, general information as well as a map of the Region.
Call or Email:
If you have any enquiries or would like to speak to us, call Cycle Magic Treks on our phone number (61) 0 2 6077 5235 or email us [email protected]
Book Your Tour
Corryong, VIC 3707
Reception Hours:(closed Christmas Day & Easter Sunday)
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: & Sun: 9AM - 5PM
Inquiry Hours: (closed Christmas Day)
Seven Days: 8am to 9pm
Client Registration Booking Form
Below is a link to download our Cycling Adventure registration forms.
Please download the form, print and complete it before faxing, posting or attaching it, to send back to us.
Detailed Trip Notes
Once we have processed your booking we will send you an information package including:
detailed trip notes for your tour
- a Tour map
- background Australian Alps information
- meal/activity inclusions
- accommodation, equipment and clothing lists.
(If you require some information now the daily trip notes are available on our website - please refer to each individual tour.)
Cycle Tours Gear List
Equipment to Bring:
- Tee shirts and shorts
- Tracksuit or similar pants
- Long sleeve lightweight top or shirt
- Lightweight woollen jumper/sweat top/fleece jacket
- Socks and underwear
- Suitable cycle footwear eg running shoes, lightweight boots
- Light trekking boots for Wilderness walks
- Insect repellent
- Camera and film (optional)
- Note: Some clients choose to bring their own saddles - these can be fitted to your bike
- Swimming gear
- Padded Bicycle pants recommended
- Thermal top and pants (polypropylene or equivalent)
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunhat (good fit) and sunglasses
- Personal toiletry gear, towel, sun-cream and lip balm
- Small day bag
- Casual evening clothes
- If you hire a bike we supply helmets, but you may prefer to bring your own